Here’s a guide to caring for your jewellery —— to help keep your favourite pieces looking at their best:
Wear and Care
- Avoid contact with water. Remove your jewellery when washing hands, showering, exercising, swimming and carrying out household chores.
- Jewellery can be affected from the exposure of various chemicals and alcohol in your beauty and body products. Therefore, do refrain from applying perfume, lotion or other chemicals when the jewellery is being worn. Your jewellery should always come in as your final adornment when dressing.
- We do not recommend you to use abrasive silver polish dip / cleaner to clean jewellery as they may remove the anti-tarnish coating and cause more damage to the valuable piece.
- Titanium is safe to be in contact with water and requires almost no maintenance. However, do avoid wearing gold-plated titanium in the hot shower / swimming pool. You may use a soft, non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove dirt and restore shine.
- A silver polishing cloth is provided for every purchase of sterling silver collection, any oxidation may be removed with it. To clean, buff gently using a straight, back-and-forth motion. We recommend cleaning your jewellery on a regular basis. Do not wash the silver polishing cloth, you need only replace a new one when it’s quite black on both sides.
- Do not use the silver polishing cloth on gold vermeil as the polishing action will strip away the coating. Instead, use a soft, non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove dirt and restore shine.
- Always store your unworn jewellery separately in the airtight bag before placing them in the pouch or box to prevent oxidation.
- Jewellery should be kept in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
Each and every piece from lowdose is one of a kind and a little bit of tender loving care can go a long way.